28 August 2013

THIS OR THAT BEAUTY TAG

Happy Wednesday Gals :O
This or That’ beauty tag has been doing rounds on blogs and you tubes so I thought why not do it. :P Tags are really fun and it helps readers to get to know the blogger. I haven’t done a post like this before so I’m quite excited. :e
THIS OR THAT BEAUTY TAG, beauty tag, tags, makeup and beauty blog, indian makeup and beauty blog
Makeup
  • blush or bronzer: blush! I feel bronzers looks muddy on my skin tone.
  • lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick because I have insanely pigmented lips and its inborn so I cant do anything about it! :(
  • eye liner or mascara: mascara! 
  • foundation or concealer: foundation, a good foundation covers everything, so no need of concealer!
  • neutral or color eye shadow: neutral, I am not much into eye makeup.
  • pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed, I am quite messy when it comes to eye makeup! :P
  • brushes or sponges: definitely brushes!
Nails

  • OPI or china glaze: this is so difficult, :P but if I had to choose it would be OPI!
  • Long or short: long, I love flaunting them! :D
  • Acrylic or natural: natural
  • Brights or darks: I loveee bright nails! <3
  • Flower or no flower: both! I love doing nail art.
Body

  • perfume or body splash: perfume.
  • lotion or body butter:  Body butter! I have super oily facial skin but super dry body, weirdo i tell you! :~
  • body wash or soap: soap! I am too lazy to use body washes. xP
  • lush or other bath company: this is not a fair question, :vD I love lush and many other brands too!
Fashion

  • jeans or sweat pants: slim fit jeans, love flaunting my curves. 8)
  • long sleeve or short: short sleeve!
  • dresses or skirts: dresses!
  • stripes or plaid: stripes! 
  • flip flops or sandals: sandals!
  • scarves or hats: none! :D
  • studs or dangly earrings: studs, I hate any kind of heavy accessories!
  • necklaces or bracelets: none! I can’t stand having anything on my neck and wrist except my titan raga watch.
  • heels or flats: flats, for me its being comfortable when it comes to shoes.
  • cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots! :L
  • jacket or hoodie: jacket!
  • forever 21 or charlotte russe: forever 21, love their dresses and hair accessories.
  • saks 5th or nordstrom: none, we don't have these stores in India! :c
Hair
  • curly or straight: both, depending on my mood! :party
  • bun or ponytail: ponytail!
  • bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins!
  • hair spray or gel: hair spray!
  • long or short: long!
  • light or dark: dark!
  • side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep bangs!
  • up or down: down, I love keeping my hair open.
Random
  • Rain or shine: rain!
  • Summer or winter: winter, I hate summer! :o
  • Fall or spring: fall! I feel fall is the time of year which has most pleasant weather.(I will get married in fall only :P)
  • Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate all the way! :tup
  • East coast or west coast: east coast.
I tag each and everyone of you! Do drop your links in the comment box below! <3

40 comments:

  1. This is so awesome :) ...Thanks for tagging me Riya ...i will drop my link! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u r welcome dear.. waiting to read urs :)

      Delete
  2. That was so much fun to read! Know much more abt you now :D

    Thanks for tagging me babe! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :O .. welcome dear..wld luv to read urs <3

      Delete
  3. u n i hv a lot in common gal... i so wanna do this tag :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow really :d .. i would love to read urs! :D

      Delete
  4. I loved all the answers. They match my interest too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the answers Riya! I would love to do this, I love tag posts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear.. :) pls do it.. i wld love to read ur answers :e

      Delete
  6. Loved the answers Riya and good one <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag.. nice to know about you Riya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! ill also do it asap :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post...i vl also do it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome i wld luv to red urs <3

      Delete
    2. Hey Riya Just Posted http://mahousewifelife.blogspot.com/2013/08/this-or-that-beauty-tag.html

      Delete
    3. great..thanks for doing d tag :h

      Delete
  10. This is such an interesting post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such an interesting post loved it Riya dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its soo cool - Totally fun filled post :) I loved your answers sweets :*
    Thanks for Tagging me - I will come up with mine soon ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankooss hunn :k waiting for ur post <3

      Delete
  13. Good to read your answers!! :)Bronzers looks muddy on my face too! I am not a fan of them. Blushes are better for me.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankoos nish <3 .. same here..i luv blushers.. dey instantly transform my luk :angel

      Delete
  14. Hey, this is such a fun post. Wonder what you have to do to get tagged. I'd love to do it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am tagging u dear.. pls do d post.. i wld luv to read ur answers <3 n thankies :)

      Delete
  15. Its so interestingg.. I like blushes over bronzer too.. :D

    ReplyDelete

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...