2 August 2013

Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream in Bronze: Swatches & Review

Hello Peeps <3

I have been waiting to try the Lakme CC Cream and at-last got my hands on it. The first thing thing which got my attention was the  hot pink packaging. ;) Read onto how the Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream fared on my oily acne prone skin. :angel


Lakme Complexion Care Cream Reviews+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream+CC cream

Price: Rs 250 for 30 ml

Available in two shades Beige for Fair to Medium Skin tones, Bronze for Medium to Dusky skin tones.


Lakme+Lakme CC Cream+Lakme CC Cream Beige+ best face cream


About Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream


Lakme Complexion Care Cream Price+Makeup For Office Wear+ Makeup Products

INGREDIENTS

Lakme Complexion Care Cream Bronze+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream India+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream Price+ingredients

My Take on Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream


Packaging: The packaging is quite attractive with hot pink outer cover and a pale gold colored tube with fuchsia lettering and a silver cap. <3

Shade:  I got the bronze shade and it has perfect yellow tones which blends into my skin tone (for reference I am NC43 in MAC ) and gives a nice subtle glow to my face.


Lakme Complexion Care Cream Bronze+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream+CC cream


Texture: I love of the texture of this cream, its neither too thick nor runny and blends easily into the skin. It gives a demi-matte finish and as I have oily skin, I need to powder otherwise my T- zone gets oily after 2 hrs or so. I feels very light on the skin and doesnt block pores.


Lakme Complexion Care Cream Shades+Daily Wear Makeup Base


Coverage: The coverage is light to medium, it wont cover deep imperfections but is enough for giving a even toned look on my face. I love it as it my helps me in achieving the "no makeup" look. :L

Longevity and SPF factor: It stays easily for 6-7 hrs but I need to blot once as I have super oily skin. CC cream only has SPF 20 and no PA++. So it only shields against UVB rays not UVA rays, so I never skip sunscreen when I am wearing this! :kitten


Lakme Complexion Care Cream Swatch+CC cream+Everyday Makeup+ Foundation For Daily Wear

What I like about Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream

  • Hot pink convenient packaging
  • Easy to use
  • Spreads and Blends easily 
  • Gives medium coverage
  • Evens out skin tone, gives "no makeup" look
  • Gives a subtle glow
  • Doesn't feel heavy on the skin
  • Doesn't get cake-y or patchy 
  • Doesnt break me out
  • Contains SPF 20
  • Good value for money 

What I like dont about Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream
  • Oily skin needs touch up
  • Only two shades

Lakme Complexion Care Cream Bronze+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream India+ Lakme Complexion Care Cream Price

Would I recommend Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream

Yup definitely its my go to product nowadays. <3 It just takes few seconds to blend into skin and gives a subtle glow with natural look (nobody will understand you are wearing makeup ;) ) and also has SPF protection. An all in one product and perfect for everyday wear! :L

Rating- 4.85/5

28 comments:

  1. I love this currently My fav :L Nice Review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review,I will give it a try soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankies.. hope u lyk it as much as i do ^_^

      Delete
  3. Great review dear :) .. I too have an combi-oily acne prone skin .. Seems an awesome product to invest in .. I was waiting for the launch of CC creams in India & Lakme is my preferred brand ;)
    I might receive it in Niesh give-away ;) *Happy Dance* :mj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear <3 its perfect for everyday.. so lite..doesnt feel lyk makeup :) hehe u mite ;) me 2 waiting for mine... hi5 :party

      Delete
  4. nice review dear... but i really have no interest in BB and CC cream now.. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :vD thanks dear.. do try once u mite lyk it :P

      Delete
  5. Nice review Riya :) but it's sad that it has 2 shades...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank pearl :h i knw lakme is an indian brand it shld have come wid more shades :)

      Delete
  6. nice review riya..currenly i am using rimmel london bb cream quite happy with that..
    but definitely want to try lakme cc cream..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tej <3 am sure u will lyk it :angel i need to try rimmel one :D

      Delete
  7. Great review Riya! I really like that it has yellow undertones so suit and match our skin color better. It's really a value for money product!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks niesh <3 even thts d reason i luv it :)

      Delete
  8. I am also trying this one out as of now. Good review Riya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks nivi :k hope u lyk as much i do :e

      Delete
  9. wonderful review .. I'm going to buy this after reading your review :e
    ... I just wish they had more shades

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty nyc review....:-) Will the beige complexion suit a wheatish skin tone....??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) if u r weatish n have yellow undertones around NC 42 den bronze will suit u more..if u r fair arnd NC 37-40 den beige will suit u :)

      Delete
  11. can you tell me abt its price in india

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaay thanks alot im also a NC 42-43 ...and was looking for a bb or cc cream amazing post <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. nyc review dear...i m gonna 2 try it..i hope it will good 4 me..:L

    ReplyDelete
  14. I purchased Lakmeproducts online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/lakme/

    ReplyDelete

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...