5 January 2014

Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter Review

Hello Peeps :L

Today I am going to review my favorite body butter from Gia Bath & Body Works. This humble body butter which knocks out all its pricier counterparts when it comes to effectiveness and heavenly fragrance. :L Do I need to give a detailed review; from the first few lines you all must have understood that you need this in your life! :D But for your and my peace of mind lets get to the review. ;)

Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter Review+cocoa body butter+body butter+bath and body works

Ingredients: Cocoa butter, jojoba oil, vitamin-E

Price: Rs. 300 for 100g; Rs. 590 for 200g tubs

Instructions: Apply on wet skin after a shower, take a final rinse and dab your body dry.

Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter Review+best body butter for dry skin+dry skin+bath and body products

My Take on Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter

The product comes in a solid state and you need to scoop it out of the tub. It looks and smells like white chocolate, its so hard to resist the temptation of not licking it! :P I use it as mentioned on the tub; take a bit out, massage between palms to melt and then apply all over the body. I leave it for 3-5 mins and then take a final rinse. It might feel a bit greasy initially but within few secs it gets absorbed totally. My skin feels super soft, moisturized and smells heavenly. <3 On top of all this its totally made of natural ingredients, what more do you want! ;) 

Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter Review+cheap body butter+body lotion+natural products

I use this in the conjunction with scrub which I have reviewed here and I get a perfect body spa at home without spending a lot of money. :angel :e


Would I reccomend Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter

Do I need to answer that! :P Using Gia Bath & Body Works Cocoa Body Butter is a treat to my senses and it works as good as any pricey body butters in the market.

Rating- 5/5

30 comments:

  1. this looks yumm in the tub only :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for nice fragrance and this seems a perfect choice! would love to try it !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love gia bath and body works products !! the soaps are like silk and the body washes smell so nice...
    i got to try this butter next .. thansk for sharing your review !!
    Following your blog ^_^ ... please follow me back if you would like :) , would be highly thank ful
    (i have lots of D.I.Ys and nail polish swatches , tutorials and natural product reviews :) )
    ADVENTURES in Beautyland By Camy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already ordered this. Waiting for my package to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried any of the products from this brand but I am looking forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's time i ordered something from them

    ReplyDelete
  7. High time I get something from gia b&b..lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear.. am sure u will gia products :L

      Delete
  8. u totally sold this product ;)
    totally worth a shot. nice review Riya baby <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot nats <3 do ty it out :k

      Delete
  9. Sounds like I should take a browse through some of these products - great review Riya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds gorgeous! I love the smell of white chocolate :D

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely..i l order soon... wish to try these asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do let me know if u loved it as much as i do :mj

      Delete
  12. I'm getting this one for sure :) :P Lovely Review Dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) am sure u will luv it :angel

      Delete
  13. Looks yumm like butterscotch icecream.
    Sounds like an amazing buy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now i am craving for icecream :P its really amazing :b

      Delete
  14. This is seriously looking like butterscotch ice-cream! no kidding! this is making me crave for it and I have fever right now :(
    Jokes apart, this is sounding like an amazing product! I will give it a try if I can get my hands on it here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww get well soon dear :k and u can have choc if nt icecream :O u shld definitely try this out.. i am sure u will love it <3

      Delete
  15. This looks amazing, I'm picking this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it looks awesome…Worth trying…I love body butters during winters..

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm totally falling in love with the look of the brand. I'm definitely ordering soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks yummy and awesome:e
    http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.in/2014/01/Park-Avenue-Beer-Shampoo-Review.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gia has such nice products!!!!
    Looks like icecream!:P

    I am having a MEGA MARCH GIVEAWAY on my blog! Be sure to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. would love to try this! looks amazing

    Hope you can follow me back :)
    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...