17 July 2013

Beauty Bytes- Best Under Eye Concealer

I have bad dark circles :( and the only concealer which hides my dark circles, brightens my eye area is MAC Prolong Concealer. It easily stays put on my oily skin throughout the day, its my HG concealer! :L


Beauty Bytes- Best Under Eye Concealear, Best Under Eye Concealear, best concealer, MAC concealer, best MAC concealer, MAC Prolong Concealer, best concealer for dark circles, best concealer for spots, acne marks, MAC, concealer


Which is your favorite under eye concealer? :party


6 comments:

  1. i m also currently using mac prolong wear concealer n loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently, I either use Clinique eye concealer or MAC prolong wear - Both are awesome products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt it awesome :b have to check out d clinique one :)

      Delete
  3. I am also using MAC one..
    my recent post :http://networkedblogs.com/Ngymk

    ReplyDelete

drop comments when you visit... love getting your notes at my vanity <3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...